Sunday, December 20, 2009

After a long time, decided to blog again... looks like my future blogs would be news articles which sounds interesting

This is a news extract from "NdTV.com"

"Ten a years ago she defied the odds when she adopted Renee, a baby girl. The former Miss Universe Sushmita Sen proved herself as a doting mother.

Now she has gone ahead and done it once again. She has adopted another baby girl, three-month-old Alicia.

Sushmita expresses her happiness and says, "Last three years of my life was not so nice. But now things have turned around. When the high court issued a new order and allowed me to adopt another girl child, I did it. Just three months ago, when Alicia was born, I had applied for her adoption. I am extremely happy to have her now.

Sushmita, who has had a roller coaster professional as well as personal life, has always lived life on her own terms. And being a single mother is no deterrent to her.

She is in love with Alicia as she says, "She is extremely
beautiful. She has got my mother's complexion. Renee is like me and Alicia is like her grandmother."

As she waits for her suitable boy, Sushmita is also hard at work in fulfilling the dream of aspiring
beauty contestants by organising a Miss Universe contest. She is truly a woman of substance. "

To my knowledge she is one of the "crowned beauty peagant" who has been true to her words after being crowned.




No comments: